Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Balloonwala on the street,caught in action (post no.216)

....................................................click to enlarge.(Balloonwallah on street)
..........THE TITLE I put here ''balloonwallah on street''....now as u are learning photography. Here I used zoom lens to strengthen contrast between dark (on his face) and the balloons.....I think, what I got is well executed.....see the trumpeteer and the balloons.Next is position of the person. He is at balance with the object he is carrying, that is the reason, I put him at the one side and  balancing with the more attractive balloons. Thus I get a complete picture.
          
         Generally I use Aperture priority setting on my camera, that is helpful to me to read the subject and accordingly set the shutter speed....Sometimes because of low light, the shutter speed gets show, inviting shake of the picture, then I increase the aperture to let the correct light in, exposing the photo perfectly. Here meter reading is important that is built in your camera. In the beginning, u may run slow but as u are conversant with the settings, u will run, paying more attention to the photograph............................
.....................................................................//////////.................................................................to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment