Sunday, March 18, 2012

Food for thought - Bhajiyas (or Bhujiyas)

Is it not mouthwatering, if you see in kitchen  or on a restaurant's table the plate full of 'Bhajiya'.....I have not shot this as a Food Product photography....hahaha....but as I saw them lying in the kitchen, without much effort, I took the picture...giving more weight to the lower portion...As the vessel too appealed to me I left it as it is, using available light with slower shutter speed and hand held...the background gave a good lift to the picture.....Do not just be sticking to only few methods, but shd have hundred ideas of arrangement with plates, vessels, plain card sheets, cloths, making subject with more or less dof as the shooting progresses......so anybody can be expert in Food (product) photography.....Just try.

No comments:

Post a Comment